The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy, and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, in Corporate and Investment Bank, you will perform diverse administrative functions for a group of principals and their lead. In this role you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent your group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. You have a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and priorities in a deadline-driven environment. This role will also provide onsite support for visiting principals.
Your hours will be 8:00am – 5:00pm.
This is an onsite position.
- Manage day-to-day activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Provide calendar support
- Manage the logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Organize all aspects for conferences and events, including catering and transportation
- Manage extensive travel bookings
- Process invoices and expenses for team members. Ensure that policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Act as a subject matter experts for policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with the administrative assistants team to effectively support your respective groups
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- 5+ years of administrative experience, ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent)
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Motivated by a collaborative environment and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
ABOUT THE TEAM
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690 and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.)
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.