ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE?
Jenkins Restorations specializes in the repair, reconstruction, and restoration of properties damaged by water, fire, storms, vandalism or burglary. Jenkins started 40 years ago as a family business and we have over 20 office locations. We’re expanding rapidly; now is a great time to join our team!
Jenkins mission is simple: We restore property and people’s lives with a servant’s heart.We believe that as a business we can be successful without sacrificing the core values of honesty, integrity, understanding and trust.
To perform necessary tasks to profitably complete projects for Core Claims, Large loss, Emergency Services, Mitigation and Contents. These tasks include anything necessary for the completion of the projects ranging in complexity from construction labor to light trade work and complex finish carpentry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CONSTRUCTION TRADESMAN:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Successful track record as a Multi-Skilled Tradesman
- Primary responsibility of successful completion of complex carpentry tasks and general construction work.
- Perform tasks related to carpentry, drywall, paint, finish trim, cabinet installation, and minor electrical and plumbing.
Framing out new walls, valances, and building structures.
- Demoing walls, counters, electrical, flooring and ceiling.
- Insure company and customer satisfaction through professional appearance, expert workmanship and polite communication.
- Strong communication and attention to detail.
- Able to comply with safety, quality & procedural standards
- Knowledge of building codes (IRC 2006)
- Knowledge of fire and water restoration
- Knowledge and experience in local communities of the region
- Prior experience in drywall, carpentry, HVAC, and trades.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Certifications
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
- Company iPhone
- Retirement Plans
Thank you for your interest in working with Jenkins Restorations, a leader in the restoration industry since 1975. If your resume is selected, you will be contacted via email with further information on how to proceed with the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Handyman: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement