Who are we?We are a successful public accounting firm conveniently located off Highway 280 in San Jose, CA near Valley Fair and Santana Row. Our practice specializes in tax preparation and accounting services for individuals and small businesses, including preparation of Partnership, Corporate and Fiduciary tax returns as well as compiled financial statements, payroll and tax planning services.
We are currently seeking a pro-active Tax professional - either a CPA or EA that enjoys working in a team environment where the client comes first. This could be a great opportunity as we are looking for a long-term relationship with the right person.
EA or CPA with 3-5 years of experience
- The CPA or EA can communicates effectively with clients in order to build ongoing relationships
- Can multi-task, stay organized and take ownership of projects to see them through to completion
- Strong tax/preparation skills and workpaper analysis
- Business returns S-corporation, C-Corporation, and partnership tax returns
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Lacerte and Microsoft Office Suite
- Provide timely, high quality services and solutions that exceed our client’s expectations
- Prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary returns
- Interface and manage client engagements
- The CPA or EA will assist in year-end tax planning and strategy sessions
- Willing to step up and be our client’s trusted adviser
- A big plus to have experience with trust, gift, estate tax returns
For more information about our firm, please visit our website www.ft-cpas.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Relevant tax: 1 year (Preferred)