IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER
Exigo is a Platform as a Service (Paas) provider supporting over 70 Direct Selling and Network Marketing business all over the world. Clients rely on Exigo’s software and services to run every aspect of their business. Onboarding new clients can mean anything from helping a startup to get up and running for the first time to working with existing companies to convert their systems and processes from current providers to Exigo. Working with a project team of internal IT Business Analysts, Software Developers, Data Architects/Analysts as well as Client Stakeholders, Executives and Project Team members to successfully implement new clients on the Exigo platform is the core of this role.
The primary responsibility of the Implementation Project Manager is to lead successful client onboarding initiatives, meeting timelines and budget requirements. Coordinating and prioritizing project tasks, managing timelines, maintaining project plans and communicating the status to internal management and client stakeholders is key. Implementation Project Managers often work with clients and may need to travel on-site to client meetings.
The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple client projects at one time. They will also be responsible for participating in internal projects as needed. This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources.
Client Skills Required
- Evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Bring your troubleshooting skills; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact the budge or business operations.
- Leadership is key; become an expert on the product and process, driving improvements that ensure on-time and on-budget deliveries while supporting and growing a team of 20+ IT professionals.
PM Skills Required
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project plans, schedules, communication documents, meeting agendas/minutes, etc.
- Ability to learn platform architecture and configuration best practices; use that knowledge to contribute to the overall solution design.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) are CRITICAL.
- Passion for documentation, reporting and tracking of project details is a MUST.
- Travel: 5-10%
- 4+ years related experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in Direct Sales and Network Marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project and Visio)
- Being comfortable working with MS-SQL is a big plus
- Competitive salaries, quarterly bonus opportunities, and fantastic benefits (health/dental/vision, open vacation policy, 401k matching)
- Free daily catered breakfast and lunch
- Stocked break room (Coffee, Red Bull, assorted snacks)
- Quarterly employee appreciation outings (paintball, etc.), holiday parties, charity events, and weekly company events (happy hour, trivia, etc.)
- Health and fitness incentives — including Fitbit reimbursement and cold, hard cash
- Startup can-do atmosphere— you will work directly with, and be supported by, the founders of the company and be given opportunities to get stuff done without unnecessary bureaucracy
- We have a great company culture and friendly environment; we are very passionate, diverse and dynamic
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 3 years
- SQL: 1 year
- Software Implementation: 2 years
Required work authorization: