Working at eworksinc is unlike any other experience. That’s because we pride ourselves on having a fun, upbeat work atmosphere that is truly one of a kind — As a company that is on the forefront of movie research, we use the latest methods and technologies to track movie pop culture and gauge people’s reactions to newly released and still to be released movies, trends, and advertisements coming out of Hollywood.
With a great atmosphere, the latest technology, and working on the most confidential things coming out of Hollywood, no two days are ever the same or boring. All interested applicants must able to work weekends; roughly 75% of all our work is conducted Friday - Sunday. This position would cover our research location in the Nashville area; Regal Cinemas Opry Mills 20 IMAX & RPX (570 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, TN 37214).
* weekend availability required
* comfortable approaching strangers and starting a conversation
* familiar with basic computer functions and strong typing skills
* reliable transportation to work
* personable and persuasive personality
* ability to stay motivated throughout the shift
* polished speech and appearance
* ability to understand and hit number goals
* punctuality and attention to detail
This is a great job for students looking for experience in the entertainment/research industry or anyone with an assertive, outgoing personality interested in movies and pop culture. We’re looking for employees with exceptional people skills who are also exceptionally reliable and able to work in a deadline-driven environment.
TV/Film Research Interviewers make between $12.00 and $16.00 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: