The Associate Merchant Install Services - D29B ensures the successful performance of assigned installation services programs. Develops and supports new and existing service program offerings. As the individual grows in position, takes on increasing responsibility for new and existing service program develop and looks to the Merchant, Install Services for general guidance only.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- 20% Program Management: Develop parts of Line of Business programs and support development of strategies/programs for growth and execution of service offering. Lead segments of programs, including Service Provider selection and qualification, pricing, communication and development of in-store, online, and/ or in-home training.
- 20% Service Provider Management: Service Provider onboarding, ongoing performance management, and termination; product / distributor alignment.
- 20% Financial Planning: Ongoing performance management; gross margin / IMU analysis; retail pricing / comp shops; Siebel data maintenance; promos / regional promos.
- 20% Store Execution / Service Provider Engagement: Service Provider communications; training and Service Provider store support
- 15% Quality Assurance: Handle Service Provider compliance issues; customer escalations; quality review oversight and Assists in development and tracking of key program metrics.
- 5% People Management: Provide mentoring and guidance to in-store resources and At Home Services Specialists. May serve as a key decision contributor on various key projects within a business function.
Position Typically Reports to Merchant, Install Services
May have some responsibility for managing At Home Service Specialist(s)
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant condition
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Most all of the time is spent sitting in the same position or standing/walking or there is some requirement to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Merchandising and retail planning expertise
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert communication and negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a highly cross-functional environment