Lead the pricing organization within a client market for a global, multi-billion-dollar management and technology firm. Maintain responsibility for pricing and cost estimating for the US government. Drive the organizational construct and align pricing capabilities to the complexity and priorities of the firm. Maintain responsibility for talent management, development of pricing and cost estimating strategies, and ensuring compliance against a DCMA-approved cost estimating system.
- 15+ years of experience with developing competitive price proposals for US federal government contracts in a professional work environment
- 10+ years of experience with managing and leading large pricing functions successfully and maintaining responsibility for recruiting, including developing and retaining professional staff
- 3+ years of experience with developing tools, methodologies, and service portfolio delivery for commercial and international markets
- Experience with all aspects of price and cost proposal preparation, including business risks, pricing strategies, and estimating practices for the US government and commercial and international clients and products
- Knowledge of software pricing tools
- Ability to lead with vision in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and implement action plans to achieve goals
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally within a matrixed environment effectively with senior executives, business development, PTW, contracts, subcontracts, finance, law, people services, and other key stakeholders
- Ability to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations requiring new solutions
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with developing or delivering price strategy presentations or analyses and training to executives and key decision makers
- Experience with pricing in commercial and international markets
- Experience with pricing in product lines
- Knowledge of system integration and the use of IT and advanced intelligence systems and tools
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- MA or MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.