We have an exicting and rare opportunity. We are hiring a Program Manager
Those experienced working with the SOM’s Lockpath/Keylight Risk Assessment Process are strongly engouraged to apply!
In person only
This program manager position will design, plan, and coordinate work teams for the replacement of multiple existing legacy IT systems within a Corrections environment.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 6 years of experience as a Project Manager/Program Manager
This program manager position will design, plan, and coordinate work teams for the replacement of multiple existing legacy IT systems within a Corrections environment. This position will provide project control leadership and coordinate the work of project staff implementing solutions to meet the agency’s requirements and support the agency’s on-going projects.
This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
Successful candidates must have at least six (6) or more years of experience in managing projects greater than $5,000,000 in value and a minimum of two (2) years working directly for a State Corrections department as a project manager focused on large-scale enterprise IT systems.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Manages a portfolio of project activity streams across technology and MDOC business units.
- Provides project control support and coordinates the work of project staff implementing solutions that meet agency requirements.
- Coordinates and controls the end-to-end process of capturing all key project artifacts.
- Raises identified risks and issues to the appropriate senior management level.
- Works with stakeholders to facilitate project governance effectiveness through periodic status reporting, project/portfolio data, and regular governance meetings.
- Responsible for supporting all project delivery work in accordance with required methodology, and following all standard project management industry standards.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency.
- Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives.
Master Degree in Business, Technology, or Law
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering and Automation
Cyber Security Consulting
Project Management Consulting
Custom Application Development/Programming
IT Staffing - Contract & Permanent
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.