From day one, experience our difference. The Plante Moran Technology Services team is recognized as a Computerworld Top 100 Places to Work in IT for 2018
and has won two prestigious awards in 2017: InformationWeek IT Excellence
and the CIO 100
. Our team was also a past award winner for InformationWeek IT Excellence in 2012 and 2013. If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful business technology projects, we want to hear from you!
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to resolve Assurance/Tax related issues and field questions from various audiences via the telephone, Microsoft Skype and video conference.
- Work with vendors, members of the Assurance/Tax group, and the Technology Services team to introduce new software and hardware or perform updates on existing software or hardware.
- Develop relationships with key staff and assist them in leveraging new technology to enhance client service/business functionality.
- Work with the Assurance/Tax group to determine their needs in relationship to the Tax industry in order to identify and implement process improvements related around support and technology.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Able to work effectively with the Assurance, Tax and Technology Services teams to meet staff and Firm goals
Desired proficiency in following technical skills, including:
- Able to understand and apply basic financial statement concepts
- Strong working knowledge of both Excel and Word
- Self-driven and able to resolve problems with little guidance
- Strong customer focus from initial contact to resolution
- Ability to provide accurate and detailed information to staff when resolving a problem or question
- Ability to convey a positive impression that reflects favorably on both the Firm and the Assurance Technology team
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to use diversity of a team to achieve task and goals
- Anticipates problems and initiates new and better ways of doing things
- Follows through on commitments and takes ownership
- FX Fixed Assets
- CCH Axcess
- Personal Property Tax
- BNA Tax Forms
- Microsoft Office suite
- General Computer Troubleshooting Skill
- 2-3 years of combined technical and application support
- 2-3 years of client service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- This position requires up to 10% travel between Plante Moran offices
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.