Erie | experience the next level.
**GRAND OPENING** Brand New Expansion Location!
Are you a results-oriented sales person with raw talent, proven skills and a solid work ethic, that brings passion to what you do every day? YES. Read below.
Top Tier Rookies last year earned on average $112,809.
Erie boasts 4.5 out of 5 stars on Google by consumers, employee ratings of 4.4 on Indeed and 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor respectively. Erie also maintains an A+ rating with the BBB.
- $3,000 sign-on “Quick Start Bonus”
- Aggressive Commission Schedule | $2,000 per sale average
- Lucrative Bonuses paid every 4 weeks
- World-class, paid Training
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Performance-based Rewards
- All-Inclusive Vacation contests with spouses
- Advancement & realistic, upward mobility
Erie Construction, an exterior remodeling expert, is accomplishing a vast nationwide market expansion culminating a ripple effect in U.S. housing markets. Nationally recognized, Industry Leader, “fastest-growing”, and an actual “Legend” in the Home Improvement Industry, are all that describes what we are. Who we are, is a collection of fun, motivated, like-minded people all experiencing the next level together. Erie has grown 400% becoming an estimated $175mm annual sales revenue company! Record-expansion targets and our national footprint across the U.S. is growing by the day.
97% of our current management team began their careers as entry-level Sales Representatives because we believe that leadership comes from those within the ranks, individuals that are loyal, hard-working and proven. Erie is a goal-oriented, forward-moving, expectation-shattering company that has based itself on equally prioritizing the idea of enhancement, for both our clients and ourselves.
Our "Veterans Initiative" encourages former U.S. Military to apply!
Thanks again for your interest in Erie, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workplace. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Are you comfortable being paid on how well you perform, versus a base salary or hourly rate position?