Do you want to make a difference in the lives of kids with special needs and their families?
If so, join our team and be part of the solution!
Total Education Solutions
(TES) is a national provider of special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our providers to work together in creating customized solutions and achieving student goals.
To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering opportunities for success through customized, innovative solutions.
We are currently seeking to hire a strong full-time (40 hr/wk) entry-level Credential Specialist
As an Credentialing/Administrative Assistants
at Total Education Solutions
, you will be responsible for ensuring that CI providers meet client, facility and accrediting agency standards by collecting, coordinating and completing all insurance enrollment paperwork. This position also manages the setup and maintenance of all employee information in the electronic health record system.
- Ensuring providers have NPI & CAQH profiles setup by coordinating the collection and completion of all insurance enrollment paperwork.
- Track enrollment process with the insurance plans and addresses any identified issues with the providers and/or plans.
- Track all credentialing activities, including insurance enrollment, state licenses, DEA, and professional liability.
- Data entry
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or 1 year of healthcare credentialing or medical records.
- Knowledge and understanding of credentialing and re-credentialing process.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Advanced profession communication etiquette (Phone/email)
- Ongoing professional development
- Professional growth opportunities
: Employees may be eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance; paid vacation, holiday and sick leave; 401k retirement plan; educational assistance and flexible spending account.
In addition, employment opportunities are also available for School Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists and Adaptive Physical Education Teachers. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.
If you enjoy working with children and are interested in employment with us, please apply.
http://www.tesidea.com | Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles | Instagram.com/TES4KIDS | Twitter.com/TES4KIDS
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.