With more than 120,000 accommodations in over 91 countries, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is the leading hospitality solution. Powered by OTA technology, BridgeStreet.com is built for business travellers and gives serviced apartment and home operators’ access to extensive global reach bookable in real-time along with built-in demand from BridgeStreet’s 5000+ client portfolio and 100+ global sales team. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
A minimum of one year experience in customer service or client facing role. Previous experience in hospitality preferred but no required. Excellent phone skills, communication, and interpersonal skills required. Organization and quick follow up a must.
The primary responsibility of the Guest Experience Coordinator is to contribute to the overall success of BridgeStreet by assuring outstanding service to our guests, clients and vendors. This position requires and individual who can align themselves and their day-to-day functions with our Vision and Core Values.
- Coordinate Guest Experience Requests: Take all calls concerning maintenance and special requests. Greet visitors appropriately and determine visitor needs in a professional manner, offer refreshments if appropriate.
- Reception: Keep reception area clean and neat and maintain and organize greeting area.
- Greet Visitors: Direct visitors or requests to the correct person. Record all information on the appropriate form. Follow up to be sure that the request was completed.
- Vendors: Coordinate all vendor calls and clearly determine the purpose of the call, understand queries and provide correct information. Take and deliver messages accurately and completely.
- Guest Courtesy: Assist with courtesy calls and cards if asked. Cards should be sent to every guest that was unable to be reached by phone and logged in the courtesy call log.
- Mail: Manage mail and distribute to the appropriately. Prepare outgoing mail for pick-up or courier and organize courier for deliveries.
- Administrative: Maintain ongoing spreadsheets, photocopy and collate, fax, file, maintain office equipment and report issues. Monitor and control office supplies
Communicate Effectively With All BridgeStreet Staff: It is our effective cross-functional process that enabled us to serve our customer to the level that they and we have come to expect. It is vital that you think of other members of the BridgeStreet staff as you are doing your job, and think how your job functions effect them and also what information should be shared to keep everyone informed so the cross functional process operates at peak performance. Daily communication regarding reservations and customer inquiries is essential.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Solid administrative knowledge and experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Knowledge of invoicing/billing process
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Ability to think outside of the box and be proactive
- Have the ability and passion to live by our Core Values and demonstrate our Core Values with our Associates in the field at every opportunity
- Critical eye for detail
- Customer focused approach to problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to access and accurately input information into various BridgeStreet software programs and Excel Spreadsheets
- Can demonstrate great “people skills” and is receptive and responsive to the needs of our Associates and clients
- Self motivated and takes initiative
- Excellent time management skills and scheduling day-to-day tasks efficiently and effectively prioritizing issues
- Have confidence, enthusiasm and a strong dedication to the position and company
- Available when needed – willing to do “whatever it takes” – take direction well and remain flexible when tasks and directions change, often on short notice.
Number of Employees supervised (approx): 0
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Formal training in Microsoft Office products would be ideal
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.