Volkswagen-exclusive dealership looking for entry-level and mid-level and Experienced technicians to join our team. Competitive flat rate, depending on experience level. VW/Audi experience is a plus but not required; VW-specific training will be provided. Must have own tools, valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Ability to use scan tools and to properly document the repairs are important qualifications. If you can diagnose and fix new and used Volkswagens' and other brand vehicles, please contact us.
SIGN ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
4 AND 5 DAY WORK WEEK SCHEDULES
AIR CONDITIONED and RADIANT HEATED SHOP
Benefits include vacation pay, employer sponsored health and dental insurance, retirement plan.
Drug free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Seacoast Volkswagen’s goal is to recruit and train former military maintenance and repair technicians and mechanics to become VW brand-certified.
Seacoast Volkswagen is actively looking to hire qualified United States Military Veterans, Transitioning Military Service Members, and those currently serving National Guard and Reserve and are Members in good standing.
- How many years of mechanic experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: ASE Certification?
- Do you have the following license or certification: DRIVERS?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Automotive Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Motor Vehicle Inspection License (Preferred)
- Computer literacy
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
- Data entry
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Read manufacturer's drawings and manuals
- Basic computer and internet literacy
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Keep shop equipment operating (maintain, troubleshoot, repair, etc.)
- Drive manual transmission vehicles
- Use computer diagnostic equipment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible