CAE Engineer (Entry Level to Sr Level)
A global Automotive Company is looking for a Direct hire CAE Engineer to join their team.
- Excellent benefits package for you and your family
- Committed to continuous improvement, encourages open communication challenges and opportunities for your growth.
- Professional and respectful culture, providing you the opportunity to innovate and thrive.
- Relocation assistance & Career Advancement
- Perform fuel tank simulation and work with engineers to develop fuel systems – pressurization, crash, and blow molding
- Perform linear static analysis using Hyperworks tools
- Perform nonlinear dynamic analysis using LS-Dyna
- Conduct correlation studies between FEA and physical testing
- Preforming flow molding, fluid flowing, and filling simulations
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience working with CATIA v5 – modeling plastic or metal components
- Willingness to be trained in Hyperworks products
- High Energy
Desired (Not Required, but Highly Desirable)
- 2+ years of experience with Hypermesh, Hyperview, LS-Dyna, LS-Prepost
- Experience working with Hypermesh 3D and 2D meshing
- Blowview experience
- Experience working with plastic and metal components
- Plastics simulation, crash simulation, and stamping simulation
- Experience writing technical reports
- Experience conducting correlations with experimental data
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently and within group, good team player
- Ability to work with external and internal customers to solve open issues
- Ability to propose new design ideas and countermeasures to solve technical issues
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve costumer due dates – meet deadlines
Candidates only. Recruiters, please no inquiries about this job. No Corp to Corp.
Job Type: Full-time
- Catia: 5 years (Required)