- Data Mining
- Financial Acumen
Equity Offered | Remote | Work from Home
bitSnö provides independent cryptocurrency research, built on qualitative and quantitative in-depth analysis by industry experts, powered by AI and on-chain data diagnostics, and dedicated to providing actionable insights backed by high-quality data.
The candidate will be tasked with providing clients with well-formed insights on select investment opportunities, performing market and company-specific research and assessing trading strategies.
- Craft thought leadership pieces on select cryptocurrencies. Creating accurate and reliable material that can be understood by technical and non-technical users
- Construct financial models in order to answer questions, apply sensitivity (“what if”) analysis, and test recommendations. Often anticipates potential business scenarios and evaluates how coin/token price might decouple from “underlying value”
- Determine relevant approach for predictive analytics, including data requirements, trade-offs in analytical methods, and interpretation of results
- Perform statistical analysis to identify factors associated with weekly returns (prby analyzing illiquidity, volatility, information asymmetry, market manipulation, investor attention, management pedigree, time-series momentum effect, etc.). Independently identify trend variations, contrarian indicators, false signals and provide explanations
- Develop quantitative models describing market behavior
- Analyze large data sets to distill insights from data and connect disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded recommendations & executive presentations.
- Perform complex data analysis of risk strategies performance, accuracy and on-going monitoring
- Ensure data quality processes; drive consistent use and adoption of measures, hierarchies, tools and reporting standards
- Organize complex information to maximize clarity and comprehension
Qualities that make great candidates:
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
- Keen eye on detail and accuracy with the ability to handle tight deadlines with excellent follow-up and execution
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to finalization
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility
Why Join Us?
- Equity stake in a fast-growing US blockchain start-up.
- Competitive salary and performance-based quarterly bonuses
- Flexible work environment: Why commute? Work remotely from your home
Interested? Please get in touch! Whether you fit any of the published profiles or not, send us your resume and a cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission