Voted ‘Best Places to Work’ in 2022, EideCom is a Minneapolis-based production team that strives to impact the lives of others through events. With nearly 20 years in the industry, we specialize in creating memorable experiences that move your audience. Our company's services include production management, audio/visual strategy, branding and design, interactive entertainment and cutting-edge technology. We focus on impeccable customer service and white-glove assistance to help organizations reach their goals. Our core values are: Positive, Creative, Effective and Team-Player - that’s who we are. These values guide us in everything we do. As a growing company, we are looking to find our next team member to embrace these values and work ethics.
EideCom is seeking a talented, detail-oriented, creative communicator with a passion for people. One of the fastest-growing event companies, EideCom has passionate and creative visionaries at the helm. We are looking for a dedicated team member who is hungry to create meaningful work.
The Live Event Producer is a full-time position with EideCom and will be responsible for managing client relationships, communicating and coordinating with sales members, and effectively managing production to create a strategy that fulfills all tasks efficiently and professionally. This role will also be responsible for overseeing all logistics for each project. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer. Primary duties will focus on production, editing content, leading a full production team, and collaborating with clients to ensure their satisfaction. This position will be located in Brooklyn Park, MN, but will require additional travel outside of state and possibly overseas.
This is a full-time position, freelance workers need not apply.
- Meeting with sales team and client to understand the needs of the customer
- Oversee and lead a full live-event production team (Site visits, load-in, rigging, etc)
- Manage customer content in advance of the event and on-site at the event
- Create and manage timelines for logistics
- Travel and execute a technical position on-site to manage customer’s needs and expectations
- Coordinate regularly scheduled calls with each customer
- Track milestones and project deadlines to ensure timelines are met
- Source equipment and technical needs from third-party vendors
- Vetting, hiring and booking freelance technical staff
- Lead onsite crew’s, labor, and logistics
Education & Experience
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role in the Live Event Audio/Visual Industry
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across multiple departments
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand event creative and production
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Flexible schedule, which could include working evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Employees must be able to stand, sit, or kneel for extended periods of time. Must also be able to move/lift heavy objects ranging 10-75 lbs. Clear vision and ability to use range of motion required.
$100,000-$120,000, depending on experience. This is a full-time position as regular/permanent employee and includes many company-provided benefits:
- Flexible Paid-Time Off
- Health Benefits - medical, dental, vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance Plan
- Matching 401k Retirement account
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid Holidays include some company paid holidays
- Company gatherings and social events
- Company facilities include a fitness center, locker rooms and showers, theater space and studio space.
This position will be located in the Minneapolis, MN offices and requires in-person attendance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Live Event, Audio Visual: 5 years (Required)
- Leading an Audio Visual Technical Team: 5 years (Required)
- Event Production: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person