About the company:
Komnata Quest is a global franchise network of escape rooms with 95 locations in 37 cities of the United States, Europe, and Russia. An “escape” room is a specially designed space with a particular story, filled with various logical puzzles and riddles. Teams of people enter the room with the goal to solve all of the puzzles, uncover the story and escape in 1 hour. We are currently looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and responsible individual to join our Brooklyn Location team as a Game Host.
- communicating with guests
- monitoring games
- staging and resetting the escape room
- answering phone calls and managing the reservation system
- performing escape room maintenance
- running other job-related errands
Schedule: part-time position.
Compensation: starting rate $15. The rate is increased with experience, up to $19 per hour.
Other benefits: training in sales, business, and marketing; opportunities to experience 7 escape rooms in Komnata network for free; staff competitions and opportunities to win valuable prizes.
- Prior customer service/retail experience preferred
- Interest in logic related puzzles/games
- Diligent and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Enjoys interacting with people with great communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to think on your feet
- High school diploma; college experience preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative