WHAT WE DO
Pepper’s Personal Assistants is a rapidly growing executive services company. Executives and business owners hire us to manage their household errands, chores, and projects. We prioritize the process of matching a dedicated personal assistant with each client to ensure a long-term relationship. We add more ease to our client's lives allowing them to focus on their family, career, and more of what they love.
We are currently hiring for three clients in Seattle and surrounding areas. Hours range from 12/week - 20/week. Positions can be found here: https://careers.hireology.com/pepperspersonalassistants
Types of tasks can include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and follow detailed home maintenance guide
- Chores including laundry, dishes, and tidying
- Home organization and systems
- Errands including picking up groceries, prescriptions, dry cleaning, etc.
- Calendar management and appointment bookings
- Assist with special projects/ vendors/ household management
You will report directly to the CEO and Operations Manager, while also working with other members of the team.
WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Our CEO, Kara McKeage, started Pepper’s Personal Assistants over eight years ago. She has created a culture of mutual respect and a positive team environment. We value and celebrate the individual and collective contributions of our employees.
- Positive team culture based on values
- Continuous training to up level
- Ongoing support from management and fellow employees
- Simple IRA retirement plan with employer matching
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- Driven by caring for others and helping them succeed
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and efficient
- Trustworthy and can be counted on to safeguard confidentiality
- Balanced and not easily overwhelmed with competing demands
- Resourceful and a quick learner
- Adept at coordinating multiple efforts simultaneously
- Delight in anticipating needs
- Coachable – welcome and able to receive feedback with ease
- Always looking for ways to make improvements
- Great attention to detail
- Able to pick up new technology quickly and intuitively
- Easy to reach and responsive during normal business hours – we have a policy of responding to texts, phone calls and emails within 4 hours, you must be able to comply with this policy during business hours.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume, cover letter, and completed application via https://careers.hireology.com/pepperspersonalassistants.
In the cover letter, let us know your favorite local restaurant.
Pepper’s Personal Assistants serves executives and business owners who are ready to outsource their household errands, chores, and projects. We add more ease to client's lives allowing them to focus on their family, career and more of what they love.
Ease - We are here to make our client’s life as easy as possible. We build trust by communicating honestly, openly and effectively. We are reliable and flexible. Ease comes naturally as a result of the strong relationships we build with our clients.
Ownership - Our client’s success is our success. We take great care in managing their household. We proactively take initiative and follow through to the end. Our foundation is built on a spirit of service which cultivates a willingness to do whatever tasks will free up our client's headspace. We care about the details and have a reputation for delivering quality. No mediocrity here!
Integrity - We always do our best. Our client’s best interest is our first priority. We are efficient and accurate with our time. We respect the privacy of our clients and keep the details of their life confidential.
Pepper’s Personal Assistants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pepper’s Personal Assistants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule