New Pay Rates up to $38.50 per hour for RNs and $40.75 per hour for Nursing Supervisors
New Shift Differentials
- $5.00 per hour for Evening Shift
- $3.00 per hour for Night Shift
New Sign on Bonuses
- $10,000 for Full-Time RNs
- $5,000 for Part-Time RNs
- RN - Full-Time and Part-Time openings on all shifts
- Nursing Supervisor - Weekend Program - Full-Time and Part-Time
The Lutheran Home at Topton, A Diakon Senior Living Community- A picturesque senior living campus in northeastern Berks County, The Lutheran Home at Topton has existed since 1896. The Lutheran Home at Topton is seeking skilled and caring individuals to be part of Diakon’s Many Hands One Heart team. Employees are able to use the free fitness center and beautifully landscaped campus with walking trails, as well as receive discounts at the Front Porch Café and Countryside Inn Restaurant. With a fun work environment, we offer the option to have casual dress Fridays. Topton is also the home to the Brandywine Library. The staff at The Lutheran Home at Topton have made the campus a 5-star rated nursing facility and one of the most-sought places for senior living accommodations.
- Responsible for managing a range of post-acute and rehabilitation patients by utilizing physical assessment skills and nursing principles.
- Evaluates resident’s condition, gathers resident’s data and analyzes obtained information to assist in the development of the resident care plan.
- Maintains residents' electronic health record; documents observations as necessary per resident’s health status and as mandated by federal and state requirements.
Education/Training: Current State license to practice as a Registered Nurse required
Experience: A minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care, rehabilitation or post-acute skilled care setting preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Diakon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for Full-Time and Part-Time employees.
Pay is based on years of experience and may differ from Indeed estimates.
- Day 1 Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Tuition assistance
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Voluntary short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance
- Ability to earn referral bonuses up to $3,000
- Paid general orientation including customer service training.
Diakon is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/VETS/Disabled
Location: 1 S Home Ave, Topton, PA 19562
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per diem
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Acute care
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person