Who We Are:
As one of the largest creative staffing agencies in the U.S., we make people into teams. We connect advertising, creative, marketing, and interactive professionals with top companies in 40+ markets around the U.S. and Canada. Our employees are some of the hardest-working, fun-loving people we know. And we hope you’ll soon be one of them.
What We Need:
Our Operations & Recruitment Coordinator is an integral part of our Sales team, supporting Recruiters and Account Executives in their day to day tasks. Operations & Recruitment Coordinators ensure smooth and efficient day to day operations for the Sales team and assist with a variety of office tasks including but not limited to:
What We’re Looking For:
- Greeting candidates.
- Processing candidate files, specifically I-9’s.
- Managing information within our candidate database (updating candidate profiles, client information, etc.).
- Supporting the Recruiting and Sales Account Executive teams in their daily activities.
- Answering phones, assisting candidates, and responding to general questions.
- Organizing small and medium in-office events.
- Running various errands and ordering supplies.
- Office maintenance (cleaning/organizing communal areas, supply closet, etc.).
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Operations & Recruitment Coordinators have the capability to prioritize tasks and stay organized whether it be via Excel spreadsheets or calendar reminders!
- Operations & Recruitment Coordinators are comfortable working in a fast paced work environment, able to 'keep cool and calm' in a bustling setting, and can multi-task with the ability to switch from one task to another quickly.
- Operations & Recruitment Coordinators can handle last minute tasks with ease, rolling up their sleeves to help out.
- Operations & Recruitment Coordinators must be team players and have excellent communication skills. You are motivated to perform at a high level, with a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Hourly compensation
- Health Benefits: medical, dental, & vision
- Generous retirement savings plan
- Ample time off/sick days
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Service recognition awards
- Fitness reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.