15271 Laguna Canyon Rd, Irvine, California, 92618, United States of America
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Manager-Strategic Sourcing position will focus on managing various spend categories. The position will partner with others on the Strategic Sourcing team on various projects and will focus on reducing spend and supply risk in a variety of direct and indirect spend categories. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills as they will be working with DaVita teammates and DaVita Vendors. Requires a high level of strategic and analytical thinking, project management, and organizational skills. The Manager has 3-5 years of Strategic Sourcing and Contract Management experience and must be able to drive projects from start through completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Lead all aspects of the sourcing process from end to end including RFIs/RFPs, bid analysis, supplier negotiation, and contracting
- Manage overall supplier relationships including supplier performance (KPIs), capability development, cost and quality improvements for key suppliers and product categories
- Perform spend analysis and develop a sourcing roadmap focused on cost savings, risk reduction, process improvement, and new opportunities
- Provide insights and recommendations based on analysis, research, industry trends, benchmarking, and best practices
- Identify and document supplier risk items and develops mitigation strategies and plans Monitor compliance with DaVita’s product formularies and ensure contact terms are met
- Collaborate with internal business partners both clinical and technical to understand demand and supplier trends
- Work independently to balance multiple tasks and competing priorities simultaneously
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Supply Chain with 3-5 years business experience, healthcare preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position requires interaction with teammates in various departments and with vendor partners
- Experience with RFPs and competitive bidding processes
- Strong strategic mindset and analytic skills – ability to work with large amounts of data to drive to strategic decisions.
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Personal values in line with DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun.
- Ability to get the job done, push through obstacles and take full accountability and ownership of work
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.