Join our team!
Since opening our state-of-the-art Richmond Center in September 2016, the interest and growth has been fun and exciting. A significant part of our success is due to our dedication to top-notch, person-centered Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for children and young adults. At Next Steps, all direct care staff become Registered Behavioral Technicians and there is Continuing Education support for BCaBA/BCBAs.
Next Steps Behavioral Centers is seeking applicants for the position of Clinic Director for our Charlottesville Center.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position oversees and supports the BCBA's to ensure all clients and their families receive the highest quality of treatment in a timely manner to ensure the best possible outcomes while maintaining compliance with regulations and guidelines provided by relevant payers and governing bodies. This position is also responsible for overall growth, culture, and performance of all clinical employees within the clinic.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of BCBA experience preferred.
- 3+ years of supervisory/managerial experience.
- Strong clinical skills and experience demonstrating excellence in problem-solving, collaboration and clinical competencies in providing services to students with disabilities and their families.
- Prior experience working with students with severe social, communication and behavioral deficits.
- Knowledge of best practices in the treatment of autism and experience working with individuals with autism and their families.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
- Criminal background check that is free of felonies or any offenses involving child abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence and/or drug or alcohol related charges.
- Valid driver's license, clear traffic abstract and proof of car insurance
- Active BACB Certification
- Licensed in Virginia as a Behavior Analyst.
Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits including the following:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus: $2000 (50% paid at sign on, 50% paid after 6 months of employment)
- Renewal of certification and CEU reimbursement
- Opportunity for leadership as we continue to grow
- Paid travel and mileage between appointments
- Health, dental, vision, retirement benefits for full-time staff
- Paid Time Off
- Research and networking opportunities
We hope to hear from you today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory/Managerial: 3 years (Required)
- BCBA: 3 years (Required)
- Charlottesville, VA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance