The housekeeper is responsible for upholding the company's cleanliness standards of all guest rooms and common areas located in the hotel.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Cleaning Responsibilities -
- Change and replace all bed linens and towels.
- Sanitize and clean all restrooms.
- Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture.
- Vacuum/mop all floors.
- Restock all room amenities.
- Assure all rooms are set up to company standards.
- Cleans and maintains personal workstation by properly stocking it with sheets, towels, amenities, etc.
Guest Service -
- Offers guests assistance whenever possible.
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel's services and accommodations.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
Other Duties as Assigned -
- Completes daily housekeeping report.
- Informs the Head Housekeeper or Front Desk Staff when rooms are ready to be inspected and ready for new customers.
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the appropriate staff.
SKILLS, EDUCATIONS BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required.
- Previous housekeeping experience is required.
- Ability to efficiently work under time constraints.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 25-50 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Required)