Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Within the Dailymotion’s AdTech department, we are looking for someone to join the Business Operations & Analytics team, in our NYC office. The team’s mission statement is to drive growth, deliver insights & scale efficiency for the AdTech, Sales & Content tribes.
As Sr. Business Operations Analyst – Programmatic, you will act as a true internal consultant to support our Programmatic Business and actively contribute to the success of the Programmatic Partnerships team, with revenue growth as your #1 priority.
You will have to wear 2 hats to be successful at this job:
- Business Analyst: provide relevant and actionable insights, drive better business understanding and help the team make data-driven decisions
- Project Manager: identify pain points, implement your recommendations concretely and drive efficiency, by providing both strategic thinking and structured project management capabilities
- Partner closely with the Programmatic Partnerships team to develop and execute their roadmap and business plan
- Monitor frequently our multiple buyers spend and improve reactivity of the team to fix issues
- Perform regular analysis of our Programmatic Business and provide recommendations on how to unlock more revenue
- Develop our Business insight via better Reporting & Dashboarding using both our internal and external data
- Drive large cross-functional projects, partnering with multiple stakeholders to implement your business recommendations
- Help our Operations team develop our Programmatic Marketplace and facilitate the go-to-market of new offers to our different demand sources
- Scale tools and processes to improve the DSPs/SSPs relationship cycle (automation, CRM, regular business reviews…)
- Provide high quality consulting and analytics support across a variety of strategic team initiatives
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE
- Master’s degree from a Top Business or Engineering University
- At least 4 years of experience in a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or a renowned tech company at a strategy, operations or analytics position
- Prior experience in the AdTech / Programmatic industry is required
- Good SQL skills and knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus)
- Great rigor, structured approach to problem-solving and very strong attention to detail
- Amazing ability to synthesize complex subjects into a couple of key comprehensive messages
- Excellent communication skills and great ability to cooperate efficiently with people from different background (tech, operations, sales, finance…) and seniorities (from juniors to C-level)
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset, highly autonomous and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent English (written and oral)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Join Dailymotion during a key period of growth and development, with multiple key projects being launched from the ground-up to achieve very ambitious goals over the next few years
- Join a growing team with many processes to improve and projects to implement, with the opportunity to play a key role and bring new ideas to the table
Type of contract:
- Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
- Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
- 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
- Commuter benefits
- 401k Contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page:
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.