Our Pediatric Surgical practice is looking for a front/back office worker who has significant billing experience. This person will work with current staff in all aspects of practice administration.
- Requires attention to details at all times.
- Requires knowledge of insurance benefits, ability to gather information from multiple sources. Requires good computer skills.
- Must be able to clearly explain complex situations and document situation/outcomes.
- Must work well with other office team members. Must be able to multitask and organize work flow with minimal input from supervisor.
- Must project professionalism. Must be punctual and responsible.
This is is a full-time job, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5 pm.
Minimum of 3 years medical office experience required. Minimum of 1 year medical billing experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible