My name is Mukesh and I am a recruiter at Tanisha Systems Inc. Tanisha Systems Inc is a global contingency staffing firm servicing. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.
Job Title: BA with Operations
Location: Chicago, IL & Wilmington, DE & NY & NJ & Charlotte – NC & Nashville, TN
Duration: 12+ Months + Contract
Must Have: Banking & Financial Services experience, BFS domain exp.
Operations Analyst Job Description
· Deep hands on operations experience in commercial loans servicing (especially syndicated loans (Agented or Participants)
· Loans servicing in Loan IQ is big plus. Alternatively candidates with experience in loan servicing on ACBS / FlexCube can also apply
· This is hands on operations work so key stroke level operations experience is a must
· Understanding of key regulatory drivers in the industry e.g. LIBOR is an advantage
BA + Test Analyst profiles for below JD.
- Support scoping, development & implementation of detailed day 1 Project plans & Readiness plan for key regulations (LIBOR)
- Analyze wholesale loan Operations (Syndicate & Bilateral loans) processes, identify optimization opportunities and establish/recommend solutions .
- Coordinate with business and technology to prepare exhaustive Business Requirement Documents (BRDs)
- Perform Front to back assessment of Systems & Processes by creating process flows and define strategic solutions for wholesale lending processes.
- Build & implement capacity planning models to effectively manage the potential process demand across the project life cycle and also for any new operational processes.
- Develop test plans, test cases and scripts and execute functional testing.
- Coordinate rigorous user acceptance testing that ensures secure and accurate processing post deployment of new rates in the loan systems, Work with Operations teams to communicate implementation timing.
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
§ 6+ years of experience in the financial services market and Change management (PM/BA) space across Wholesale loan operations preferably in Syndicate & bilateral loans.
§ Demonstrated experience supporting initiatives across SDLC and project management phases from inception to closure including operational readiness, training and process mapping
§ Strong data analysis / quantitative / technical aptitude with ability to quickly learn new metrics, processes, and datasets
§ Ability to partner with Business, Technology & Operations partners to recommend value add solutions and strategic / tactical ideas
§ Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
§ Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management, both written and verbal
§ Ability to manage multiple work streams with strong problem solving and analytical skills
Thanks & Regards,
IT Recruiter, Tanisha Systems Inc
Phone: 212-729-6543 Ext-364
Address: 99 Wood Ave South, Suite # 308, Iselin, NJ 08830
Job Type: Contract