Primary client contact for program(s)to which employee is assigned. Manages day-to-day activity of program and supervises staff. Extensive interaction with internal and external customers.Significant participation in strategic planning. Review contracts and is accountable for proper execution of contract terms. Works with Senior Manager or Director to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for assigned program(s). Position may support multiple small clients or one large client. Provides direction, coordinates and supervises the activities of business support, technical support or production team at entry level exempt and/or at non-exempt levels using established policies and procedures. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors and managers. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
Specific job duties:
- Manage program(s) per the scope of work, program and standard operating procedures within the contracted budget.
- Manage day-to-day activity of the program operation, including supervision of staff.
- Monitor program statistics and metrics.
- Resolve complex cases.
- Travel to and attend related meetings/conferences as required.
- Lead the analysis and writing of client reports and other deliverables.
- Presentation of program information to internal and external customers.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key contacts in professional organizations and medical professional societies.
- Participate in interviewing prospective employees, evaluating current employees, and train employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
1– 20 Direct Reports, 0 – 100 Indirect Reports
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience, or 3 – 5 years of experience with Master’s degree
- Pharmacy Technician License may be required depending on program and state requirements
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the
highest sense of urgency
- Highly developed written communication and documentation skills to develop project educational
materials, program specific procedures, product tools, and other services –
related to collateral
- Networking and client interfacing skills to cultivate and manage relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze information and target trends
- Organize people and systems to achieve goals