LEXUS OF WOODLAND HILLSis a fast growing dealership which is a dynamic leader in the automotive retail industry. We are looking to add qualified BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER (BDC) REPRESENTATIVEto our Service team. We are a company that has a philosophy of a family atmosphere with a corporate structure. We strive to ensure that our team members have the support they need to succeed. If you’ve got the drive to join a fast paced working environment and hit our high standards – Apply today!!
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Follow up with prospective customers in response to their email on our website.
- Receive all inbound service calls and Coordinate schedules of service advisors and service appointments.
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with the dealerships standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Provide service management information by completion reports.
- Attend service meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
REQUIREMENTS (included but not limited to):
- No Experience required (sales experience preferred).
- 3-6 months of previous professional experience with over-the-phone customer service or sales (Inside Sales, Telemarketing, etc) a PLUS!
- Automotive experience a PLUS!
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must be engaging, inquisitive, curious with a non-aggressive/always willing to help attitude.
- Internet Sales experience a PLUS!
- Excellent writing and typing skills.
- Must have the drive, passion and confidence to be successful.
- A desire and ability to work in a performance and process driven environment.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Strong organizational and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self- starter and self- motivator.
- Bilingual - a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health &Wellness Program, community involvement and paid Vacation and Holidays.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment background check to include: References, criminal, drug test and MVR (if applicable to position) in order to qualify for employment.
If you want to work for an organization that values its people we have a strong philosophy of TEAMWORK, POSITIVE ATTITUDE, GOAL ORIENTED, and LOYALTY, ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST, AND NEVER GIVE UP. Accelerate your career and join our team at LEXUS OF WOODLAND HILLS. Apply today or refer a qualified friend by logging into our company website at.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year