As a family owned business, Kals International offers an autonomous work environment that allows leaders to be creative and have their voices heard. We encourage and foster an entrepreneurial spirit and develop our team members to be more than management, but rather restaurateurs who are fiscally and operationally successful.
Our ideal candidate must have outstanding leadership and financial skills; guest focused; proficient in culinary operations; ability to maintain the highest quality of service standards; and understand that speed and quality must go hand in hand in order to keep our guests coming back.
- Drive in-house banquet event and off-site catering event marketing plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Constantly explore new business opportunities with potential customers.
- Maintain a database of prospective and current customers.
- Prioritize sales tasks based on revenue goals and deadlines.
- Develop strong customer relationships to widen customer base and marketing opportunities.
- Develop promotional events to market catering operations to individuals and organizations.
- Develop positive working relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Perform catering price negotiation with customers based on the established company guidelines.
- Obtain all specifications and appropriate information concerning the event, including number attending, schedule of event, menu, room set-up, décor, etc.
- Compose, publish and distribute Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) to all department heads and personnel who are involved in servicing catering functions.
- Coordinate with necessary departments (BOH, FOH and Operations) and review the details of the BEOs with the Catering team to ensure the event will be executed as the guest has agreed upon.
- Collect deposits as required at least 14 days before the event
- Ensure quality services and operations by building trustful and positive relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Maintain accurate and complete sales operational and transaction records.
- Answer customer inquiries in accurate and timely manner using clear and professional language and answer telephones using appropriate telephone etiquette, direct to appropriate person and/or take messages.
- Interact with customers to get feedback on products and services offered.
- Act as a liaison between all related departments…off-site catering, banquet catering, restaurant, etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years in a similar, high-volume position. Experience in the hospitality industry and/or sales background is required.
- Creative individual with a passion for event management and sales, hospitality and guest service skills
- Maintains organization, ability to multitask, and deadline oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence, and professional maturity
- Solid judgment, decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills with guests
- Confident while working independently
- Delivering innovative hospitality and memorable experiences for our guests; brainstorming and communicating with guests and staff, to execute all their event’s desires, to exceed their expectations
- Working closely with Guest service team to ensure that all potential clients are provided with the correct and adequate information when inquiring about an event
- Understand the site goals for financial, hospitality and people measures; meet or exceed sales goals on a monthly basis
SOME OF THE PERKS:
- Competitive Pay
- Management Bonus Plan
- Health benefits
- Complementary and discounted food/beverage perks both on and off-duty
- Positive, Professional, Health and Wellness Environment
- Drug-Free Work Environment
Must be able to perform a variety of physical activities including, but not limited to, standing for long periods of time, climbing, walking, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Repetitive hand and wrist motion may be required. Working with hot, cold and hazardous equipment as well as operate phones, computers and other office equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Store Discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant : 2 years (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible