Responsible for delivering, unloading, and fully stocking merchandise in Durham Coca-Cola's retail accounts.
Monday Friday 7:00 am until completion and every 3rd weekend.
Starting pay is $140.00/day until training is complete. Once placed on a route, pay will increase to $150.00/day. *If you currently do not have a CDL your starting pay is $120.00/day.
- Delivers merchandise as ordered on invoice and efficiently services Durham Coca-Cola accounts.
- Ability to learn and maintain ordering software/equipment.
- Maintains a professional relationship with account personnel and provides superior customer service to all accounts serviced.
- Improves appearance of merchandise by keeping all retail store displays completely stocked, rotated, and cleaned. This includes stocking shelves, coolers, fast lanes, and promotion displays.
- Arranges merchandise according to company policies in order to attract customers.
- Maintains and organizes stock in customer's backroom - as needed.
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times.
- Ensures proper accounting of product, cash and assets daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Requires a High school diploma or general education development (GED) diploma
- A valid Class A Commercial Driving License (or the ability to obtain one in allotted time period)
- At least 21 years old
- Ability to pass and maintain DOT medical requirements
- Excellent driving record especially within the last 7 years (A 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Ability to lift 40 pounds constantly
- Ability to lift 30 pounds over shoulders constantly
- Ability to lift CO2 cylinders frequently (up to 55 pounds)
- Ability to push/pull product upstairs frequently
- Ability to walk/stand at least 8 hours/daily
- Ability to be exposed to weather hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by the weather
- Availability to work one weekend per month and some holidays
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment
- A good candidate must provide a good work history that demonstrates: dependability, integrity, attention to detail, self-motivated, excellent customer service and takes initiative
- Previous route delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail experience preferred
- Ability to pass the company background and Motor Vehicle Report and the company drug testing requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer of Disabilities/Veterans