TMI Hospitality is seeking a Hotel Director of Sales for our San Angelo and Midland markets in Western Texas. This sales individual would oversee a Hampton Inn by Hilton and a Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains marketing plan and sales budget with the General Manager and Director of Regional Sales.
- Provides sales training to staff of hotel as applicable.
- Participates in Revenue Management strategies using such tools as Star reports, demand analysis and applicable front office systems.
- Schedules and completes sales appointments.
- Conducts a required amount of sales activities including telemarketing, cold calls, e-mailing and prospecting.
- Organizes, maintains, and tracks sales data.
- Completes requests of General Manager and other management personnel, as applicable.
- May be required to supervise hotel personnel in the absence of more senior management.
- May supervise Sales Manager position as assigned. Duties include selection, training, development and appraising performance as well as planning and directing work assignments of personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Hotel: 1 year (Required)