Full-timeEstimated: $140,000 - $180,000 a year
- DEA Certification
- Writing Skills
- Medical License
- Pharmacy Residency
Full Job Description
Physician specializing in the field of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin problems. Directs, plans, and supervises the care provided to patient base within practice seen by the physician to include the use of the latest technologies, research, and clinical understanding to provide superior care to the physician’s patient population. Depending on the job profile and interest of the physician the dermatologist also would treat the texture of the skin to remove signs of aging and scars on the skin making use of cosmetic chemicals to improve skin conditions through the use of toxins, lasers and the latest pharmaceuticals, products, and equipment. Focused on the growth of patient volume for practice with a commitment to quality and the highest standard of care to patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Dermatologist should possess good diagnostic skills to arrive at correct treatment for the skin problems faced by the patient.
2. Directs and leads the clinic staff to ensure superior delivery of quality of care to the patient population at the clinic location where the dermatologist is working.
3. Promote the provision of cost-effective, high-quality health care services for patients.
4. Ensure high degree of patient satisfaction.
5. Develop initiative, motivation and positive morale within the clinic center staff.
6. Maintain compliance with government and third-party payer coding requirements.
7. Maintain standards of quality care.
8. Actively participate in marketing plans and strategy development to grow the reputation of the clinic, brand and growth of patient volume.
9. Actively participate in the development and growth of provider referral relationships.
10. Actively consult with medical staff to ensure compliance with standards and regulations to deliver superior patient care.
11. Represent clinics at public and professional meetings and conferences as required.
12. Maintain professional affiliations and enhance professional development to keep pace with the trends in the industry.
13. Maintain strictest confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Strong diagnostic skills to diagnose and treat all dermatology related conditions, be knowledgeable of the latest treatments available for medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.
2. Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate, cooperate with and work effectively with others.
3. Knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures.
4. Knowledge of governmental regulations.
5. Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
6. Knowledge of evaluation and management coding.
7. Experience in utilization of electronic medical record to enhance patient flow and patient quality.
8. Skill in exercising initiative and judgment.
9. Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
10. Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
11. Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally.
A medical degree from a reputed university and completion of a three-year residency training in dermatology.
Active Medical License and DEA License