Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in multiple government agencies? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of government agencies who need them to modernize technology.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like cloud-based development while developing software that will improve and transform our customers. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of government agencies.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud platforms
- Experience with cloud development, migration, or implementation
- Experience with Windows
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps methods and models
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with multi-threaded, Big Data, and distributive Cloud architectures and frameworks, including using Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera, Hive, Spark, and Elasticsearch to conduct Big Data analytics
- Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, including document parsing techniques and managing large data sets, such as multi-TB-scale deployed environments while adhering to service-level agreements
- Experience with working in the financial industry
- BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical engineering field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.