Title: iOS SDET
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Champions of our craft, mobileforming is made up of scrappy and sometimes nerdy, humble heroes. We are fun-tastic mobile disrupters, passionate about building great apps by challenging the status quo and reinventing the norm. Simply put, we are tech-heads who are given the entrepreneurial freedom to build amazing technology with one goal in mind: make the world easier to use.
We are looking for an iOS SDET who is comfortable and proficient working in a fast-paced Agile environment.You will be a key contributor to our iOS group, focusing on mobile applications for Fortune 500 clients. Working closely with teammates from other groups (Product, QA and UX/UI), we require someone with strong communication and people skills.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Analyze user stories to develop comprehensive test cases for functional, integration, and performance testing
- Drawing from existing test scripts, application analytics, and reported issues, identify high-value candidates for test automation
- Monitor, maintain and continuously improve existing automated regression tests
- Perform manual exploratory testing during integration and UAT
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams to define acceptance criteria for user stories
- Collaborate with Development team to enhance unit testing
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related discipline or equivalent real-world Computer Science experience
- Experience working with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, OS X Server Bots
- Understanding of Agile development methodology with a preference for candidates who have worked on a Scrum team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
THE WORK PERKS:
- We pay really well
- Super competitive Health Benefits, on day 1!
- Time away with your newborn
- Excellence Incentives
- Discounts galore
- Always stocked up on noms
- Cake Time celebrations
- Flexible Workspace
- Weekly Game/Movie Night
- Weekly Yoga Night
- Frequent company outings
- Nap/Wellness Room
- Literally, everyone gets a standing desk
Job Type: Full-time