Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer doing business in the Northwest for 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska.
The Commercial Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving the promotion and adoption of the specification of Gensco's commercial product line. The ideal candidate will become a trusted partner to specifying engineering firms and design build contractors in the region to increase sales and Gensco's reputation within the commercial market.
- 4 year college degree preferred, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Construction.
- 3+ years outside sales experience within the HVAC industry and prior engineering consulting experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, and use time efficiently.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Manages existing customer relationships and is able to increase bid opportunities with those existing customers.
- Possesses excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and meet deadlines with 100% accuracy in a multi-task environment.
- Customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve or escalate appropriately.
- Willing to "think out of the box" and identify process improvement opportunities.
Our team members enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include health care coverage, LTD, 401k Profit Sharing Retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Company phone and vehicle provided!
Come join our successful team! Gensco is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time