TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR Corp (TPC), is located in Humble, Texas. TPC was created to develop the TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR (TP) sales in North, Central and South America. The TP is a patented technology which makes the company an international leader in the field of transformer explosion prevention. Please, see the website at: www.transproco.com.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our direct sales staff by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business
EXPERIENCE: 4 years related experience preferably in a technical field or equivalent experience in the electricity business
LANGUAGES REQUIred: Fluent English and Spanish Required
POSITION: Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Business Development Department
REPORT TO: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Humble, Texas, USA
- 4 years bachelor’s degree required, preferable in business or technical field
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages
- Microsoft Office programs, knowledge of Salesforce would be a plus
- Multi-tasking skills and capable of meeting deadlines
- Provide a detailed daily update of all projects in the department track sheet.
- Interact with clients and representatives, in English or Spanish, to understand their needs and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Follow departments procedures for Quotations:
- Initiate or answer to clients purchasing requests.
- Prepare the Quotation Approval Form and Sales Proposal.
- Email quotations and answer client´s concerns. In some cases, the Sales Coordinator must interact with the other departments.
- Register the project and quotation in Sales Force database.
- Follow up with the project until it is concluded.
- Follow department procedures for Purchasing Orders:
- Register purchase orders in department track sheet, highlighting delivery dates.
- Review terms and conditions of the purchase order, and request corrections for client if needed.
- Prepare the contract review and follow up with other departments.
- Prepare the Acceptance Letter for client.
- Attend the Departments Meetings to update the project status.
- Comply with the TPC network structure in terms of referencing and saving documents.
- Possible additional administrative tasks requested by the Business Department Manager as needed.
TPC offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks paid time off, medical insurance, a large potential for growth and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time