Thank you for your interest in this position. It is an amazing opportunity with a medically driven and research focused weight management program backed by Sanford Health; one of the nation’s leading, not-for-profit health care systems with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
The health promotion specialists’ main goals are to improve the health of individuals, populations and the community it works in. The individual will accomplish this by connecting with physicians and other various medical professionals, as well as helping Employers understand the unique structure of our Free wellness benefit.
Other job duties include:
Plan and implement strategies to identify opportunities, penetrate new business and expand market share within assigned territory.
Build and maintain qualified prospects through telephone, e-mail and direct marketing.
Create strategic proposals and deliver compelling presentations to prospective customers.
Develop and implement own territory business plan in line with corporate strategy and works within agreed budgets.
Work closely with store managers and coaches to coordinate efforts for each store (i.e. presentations, physician lunch and learns, promotions and new store launches).
Position will work within defined Chattanooga Territory. Day travel is required.
When needed, may assist in 1:1 coaching to members of the Profile Weight Management Program using a multidisciplinary approach to weight loss and weight maintenance. In the initial months will be required to understand the coaching role to best promote the Profile program.
· Looking for 3-5 years of health promotion/sales experience, especially as it relates to the medical community
· Proven ability to succeed in a competitive environment.
· Technical skills (i.e. computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Office Suite)
· Understanding of online tools for use in lead sourcing
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent Communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
· Organization, planning and persistency skills
· Strong work ethic along with professional, proactive demeanor
· Quality of Delivery – Work should be accurate, consistent, timely and thorough
Bachelor’s degree required. Background in Sales with Health and Wellness preferred as a large part of the job is connecting with the medical community.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Be able to meet, greet, speak, and positively represent Profile. Creativity, persistence and organization. Ability to handle stress. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to organize marketing/sales materials and identify needs for the company.
Job Type: Part-Time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
- Benefit Conditions:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: