- Teaching Experience
- Teaching Certification
Teacher - K-8 Small Group Instruction – Part Time Position
We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help children achieve. We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research based instructional systems, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the schools we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
Teacher that fills this position, will provide contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in reading, mathematics, writing, and related areas; Is able to diagnose learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by the Company; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and valid teaching certificate, as required by contract. Teaching experience preferred.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
- The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
Job Type: Part-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)