Special Agent, NBIB Entry Level
"ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED"
ACI Federal™is hiring investigators to conduct the interviews and background checks that will ensure the safety and security of the nation focused on federal background investigations for OPM/NBIB.
- OPM/NBIB Investigators obtain and report factual information for background investigations that determine employment and security clearance suitability for future Agents.
- Possessing a "can do" attitude, strong work ethic, impeccable integrity, and a passion to support national security initiatives
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with the applicant and their neighbors, coworkers, friends, and associates
- Completing record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouses, and mental health, financial, and educational institutions
- Compiling information in a clear, concise report on a standardized form
- Meeting quality, timeliness, and production metrics
- A laptop with the federal government's mandated reporting software will be provided. Expenses incurred during casework, such as mileage, parking, tolls, metro fees, and record fees will be reimbursed.
- Paid Holidays
Opportunities / Flexibility
- Serve your country and positively impact national security
- Professional and personal flexibility for enhanced work/life balance
- Freedom to dictate your schedule and work from home
- Relocation Reimbursement