The Scrum Master .NET Developer will lead a software development team while managing risks, escalating impediments and helping to drive continuous process improvement. They will be responsible for coordinating with Product Owners, Software Engineers, Program Management and other feature development teams. This position requires strong leadership skills in order to lead a multi-skilled, complex, technical team of individuals. This position also requires superior capability in .NET Design, Development, Documentation, Integration, Debugging and Testing.
- Work with multiple feature development teams to meet both sprint and release commitments and milestones.
- Guiding/directing engineering staff in the execution of engineering functions ensuring compliance with program and functional processes
- Responsible for the SCRUM
- Communicate progress to plans and coach teams to correctly apply Agile principles
- Contribute to the feature team's design, development, documentation and testing of new enhancements to the system
- Develop and maintain .Net software applications
- Lead and mentor more junior members of the team
- Active DoD Security Clearance is required
- Knowledge of web application security vulnerabilities and how to address them
- Experience with SQL Server databases, Model View Controller (MVC) , Entity Framework, C#, JQuery, CSS, and Razor View desired
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 /hour
- .NET Development: 5 years (Required)
- Active DoD Security Clearance (Required)