East Hill Family has an exciting opportunity for a NYS Registered Dental Hygienist(s) to join our rapidly growing team. We are currently in need of help a couple days a week.
This is a fast-paced environment, and we are looking for compassionate team members to help deliver top level care to our patients. Here at East Hill we believe every patient deserves to have an exceptional experience.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Conducting initial dental assessments, and assisting dentists with necessary treatments.
- Removing deposits from teeth.
- Applying fluoride treatments.
- Taking x-rays.
- Assisting with restorative procedures.
- Dentrix and MEDENT experience (preferred).
- Associate Degree or Associated Certification in Dental Hygiene.
- License to practice Dental Hygiene in the state of NY.
- CPR – BLS Certification required.
- Infection Control Certificate required.
- Flexibility to work between our Main Dental Location as well as our School Based Dental Locations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Preferred)