Assist the chief architect with providing strategic direction and management of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) program. Lead and manage EA tasks and deliverables across the full life cycle of EA support, including baseline development, target development, transition planning, implementation and segment architecture, EA governance, EA program management, EA communications, Technology Business Model (TBM), and EA tool use and management. Lead small teams in conducting advanced modeling and analytics within and across select architectural layers or views for large, complex organizations, including strategy, business operations, data, applications, systems and services, technology, and security. Apply appropriate EA methodologies, frameworks, and approaches to address strategic, program, and technology objectives and drive EA toward business results. Facilitate stakeholder work sessions focused on making enterprise-wide decisions that balance and prioritize the competing interests of individual stakeholder groups. Communicate the value and relevance of EA to senior business executives, program officials, and other stakeholders. Provide support and direction for multi-annual OMB Submissions.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 3+ years of experience with supporting EA projects, including baseline, target, and transition plans and applying common techniques for EA modeling and analytics, including IDEF notations, BPMN, or UML
- 3+ years of experience with managing small tasks or teams of 2-5 staff
- Experience with EA tools, including System Architect, Troux/Metis, or Mega
- Knowledge of EA methodologies and frameworks, including FEA and FEAF, DoDAF and C4ISR, TOGAF, Zachman, Spewak, or Custom
- Knowledge of federal government IT legislation, policy, and drivers, including Clinger-Cohen Act or OMB Circular A-130
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- OMB Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework (EAAF) Certification
- GAO Enterprise Architecture Management Maturity Framework (EAMMF) Certification
- Experience with business process reengineering or other large business transformation initiatives
- Experience with working for the federal government as an employee or contractor support
- Experience with business and IT strategy development, IT portfolio management, systems engineering, or other related disciplines
- Experience in segment architecture, solution architecture, or working with enterprise-level systems or transformation projects focused on a specific business line or service, including developing systems plans, strategy, or architecture for an HR function
Possession of excellent leadership skills to indirectly manage across functional teams toward common solutions
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.