The Company is an innovative and rapidly growing certified public accounting firm based in the Greater Chicago Area. It has expertise assisting clients with international companies as well as middle-market companies in the U.S. and has provided the most comprehensive array of services including traditional attest & assurance, tax compliance & research services, consulting & specialty service, and international accounting & tax services for multi-national companies.
- Tax preparation: 1040's, 1120S, 1120, 1041, and 1065
- Meeting with clients, developing strategies and helping them run their business
- QuickBooks - posting adjusting entries
- Compilations and financial statement preparation
- Multi-state sales tax preparation
- Tax planning and tax estimates for small businesses and individuals
- Respond to various agency letters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is preferred
- 0-3 years of related work experience required
- Strong Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, intermediate functions) and QuickBooks
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, business partners and senior management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a detail oriented focus.
Job Type: Full-time
- general Accounting and bookkeeping: 2 years
- bilingual in Korean and English
Required work authorization: