RV Park located in Poulsbo on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington. Minutes to the Bainbridge Island and Kingston Ferry to Seattle.
Seeking an on-site Summer RV Host for the period May 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020. Site is available to RV Host as early as April 15th for position training.
Applicant must provide their own RV unit no older than 10 years to meet park standards. Previous RV Park Hosting experience and letters of reference to show work ethic is preferred. We are looking for a team player to join our staff.
Typical duties are greeting RV'ers upon pull in, providing park pamphlets & access codes, collecting any remaining dues and assisting with hook-up if necessary. Taking after hours reservations. Confirming timely pull-out of departing RV'ers. Routine inspection of bathhouse facility for necessary cleaning by our cleaning staff or restocking of supplies. Assist with the enforcement of rules infractions. As well as hand delivering notices from our main office to residents. We ask that our RV Host walk the community at least once per day.
We estimate a total of 20 hours per week commitment with Tuesdays and Thursdays off. If you are seeking two consecutive days off, we are flexible with the right applicant. Weekend shifts are mandatory. Applicants seeking just the minimum 20 hour per week commitment with no additional maintenance duties are compensated with a monthly salary of $1,350. The value of your site ($1,080.00 per month) will be excluded from your gross income for federal tax purposes.
We provide a large, clean lot with concrete patio, shed and full hookup including electricity fees and private WIFI hookup.
Stipends paid for assistance with hosting community events such as barbecues, potlucks, tenant socials as well as bingo and game night events. Stipend duties are mandatory for this position to convey positive customer relations.
Qualified applicants may seek the additional advertised hourly pay with facility and grounds maintenance duties which include utility improvements, facility repair, painting and/or other maintenance tasks. Make sure your resume communicates your qualified skills if you are seeking additional maintenance duties. Hourly pay for these duties DOE.
We provide a laptop, merchant machine and cell phone to assist with duties of the position. You will also be provided with a park vehicle to assist with daily duties if you are seeking to perform the extra maintenance duties. RV Host completes all transactions at their RV Site, so presentation, professionalism and etiquette are important.
Background check completed on all. Employer provides a detailed contract to convey all duties, compensation and time off for RV Host signature.
We are happy to open this position to a new applicant and look forward to meeting with everyone!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Professional Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Poulsbo, WA 98370 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- As an RV Host you must live on-site in an RV unit that you provide. The RV unit must meet our park standards and be no older than 10 years of age. Please describe your RV unit by make/model/year and length.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma