Pay is 43k - 59k Based on experience
Plus full benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Paid Time Off. 403B Retirement Plan, Public Service Credit Union, Regis University Discount
Family Service Directors serve families with care and compassion, while educating and guiding them through the process of making informed decisions for At-Need Funeral products and services.
Family Service Directors will demonstrate by example, CFCS’ Core Values–Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen–in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
Reporting to the Location Manager, Family Service Directors interact with families, Funeral Assistants, Preparation Room staff, and many other internal/external personnel/departments.
Education & Experience
- MANDATORY: FUNERAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
- Understanding of the Order of Christian Funerals
- Able to conduct oneself with a “Family First” approach
- Working knowledge of funeral services, ceremonies, and case management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several funeral cases at the same time
- Able to coordinate with many internal departments and external providers
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills
- Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to lift or move objects weighing between 75-100 lbs.
- Ability to push and pull up to 300 lbs. with a wheeled cart
- Ability to stand for long periods on a hard surface
- Valid funeral director license and/or the ability to obtain a license in the state of Certifications practice, if applicable
- Valid state issued driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance is required