Gold Medal is proud to be awarded Best Place to Work in Cincy Magazine’s 2017 Manny Awards.
Senior Project Engineer - Mechanical
For over 86 years, Gold Medal has been a leader in the concession industry for both equipment and supplies including popcorn, cotton candy, Sno-Kones and much more. Due to our continued growth, we are searching for a Senior Project Engineer - Mechanical to join our growing team.
· Full responsibility for product development from concept to product release.
· Develops project(s) scope, objectives and resources in cooperation with sales, marketing, purchasing, senior management and operations / manufacturing.
· Leads major new product development projects, drives product maintenance and value engineering activities, and insures proper documentation of engineering outputs.
· BSME required
· Minimum 5 years of experience designing moderate to complex mechanical machine assemblies
· Demonstrated project management skills leading the development and release of a new product or key product feature.
· Experienced in the design, development, and specification of mechanical systems used in consumer or commercial products.
· Proficient in the use of 3D solid modeling of mechanical systems using SolidWorks, Solid Edge, or Inventor.
· Direct experience with agency compliance (UL and IEC), for component and product approval a plus.
· Experience with Commercial Cooking Appliances, and UL197 a plus.
· Experience in Finite Element Analysis a plus.
We have an excellent work environment and a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability and long-term disability. In addition, we have a fantastic 401k that provides a 60% match up to the first 12% that you contribute.
Job Type: Full-time