Cleveland, Ohio; Dayton, Ohio, or San Antonio, TX. Travel required
Cognitive Performance Group is looking for a full-time Research Assistant to assist in conducting applied research, reviewing scientific literature, collecting data, summarizing results, and performing data analysis. The Research Assistant will also prepare findings for publication and assist in quality control, and data management. Research Assistant position is part of the research career field within CPG. Must be eligible for a security clearance.
· Bachelor’s degree in psychology, communication, or related field from an accredited institution.
· 3-5 years of experience in a related field or graduate assistantship.
· Excellent interview and listening skills with the ability to rapidly synthesize knowledge.
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively as a team or individually in a virtual environment.
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and new concepts in innovative and rapidly changing environments.
· Proven record of strong research, analysis, and synthesis skills.
· Ability to prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
· Experience performing descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
· Ability to verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases, correcting any errors.
· Exceptional organization skills and a strong attention to detail.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Must be willing and able to travel, including an occasional weekend.
· Master’s degree in psychology, communication, or related field from an accredited institution.
· Experience with Cognitive Task Analysis and other structured interview methods.
· Proven record of published writing and/or public speaking to a professional audience.
· Interest or background with the U.S. military is a plus.
· Experience using SPSS.
· Experience writing proposals and technical research papers.
Cognitive Performance Group (CPG) is a woman-owned small business specializing in training and assessment solutions that improve cognitive and decision-making performance. CPG provides exciting growth opportunities for highly qualified and motivated individuals. We offer competitive salaries and outstanding benefits including a SIMPLE IRA plan, paid time-off, annual bonuses, a health stipend for use in a health savings account, remote office stipend, and professional development programs. CPG is an EEO/AA employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year