Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to activities and special events.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Maintain a professional and organized eCommerce website
- Manage all digital content and make updates when needed
- Contact manufacturers for digital media and product content
- Update and improve our advertising campaigns on various media platforms
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office. Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills
- Previous experience with eCommerce platforms is a PLUS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related fields
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Required work authorization: