Director of Data & Evaluation
Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
EBAYC seeks a qualified and committed Director of Data & Evaluation to manage EBAYC’s performance management processes, using Social Solutions’ Apricot database system. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Data & Evaluation is responsible for managing the design, build, and implementation of the Apricot system; monitor data accuracy and integrity; providing end-user training and support; and producing reports on service performance and youth outcomes to inform management and program teams on program effectiveness and program improvement.
1. Oversee daily operation and maintenance of the Apricot system, and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
2. Provide EBAYC management and program teams’ on-going training, support, and consultation on the use of the Apricot system.
3. Maintain data-sharing agreements with external entities, and serve as primary point-of-contact for data-sharing implementation.
4. Enhance the design of the Apricot system in collaboration with EBAYC management and program teams.
5. Prepare and produce program performance/outcome reports for EBAYC management and program teams.
6. Participate in program assessment and program design sessions with EBAYC management and program teams.
7. Serve as primary point-of-contact with Social Solutions.
8. Participate in all other required EBAYC meetings and activities.
Salary: $57,000 to $69,000 annually, with health coverage, vacation/medical/holiday leaves, and 403(b)(3) contributions.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
For More Information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $57,000.00 to $69,000.00 /year