Server / Bartender
Lake Forest Country Club
Lake Forest Country Club is currently looking for a la carte servers, both part-time and full-time. Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Greets members and guests
- Assist with Food and Beverage selections
- Places member’s orders with the kitchen
- Efficiently serves food and beverages in a timely and courteous manner
- Presents bill to member
- Keeps neat and clean appearance at all times
- Maintains LFCC food and beverage quality standards
- Provides outstanding customer service
- Communicate any areas of need, problems, and concerns from guest to Dining Room Supervisor or management
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must be willing to follow directions and abide by the decisions of supervisors in the course of daily work.
- Must be able to efficiently work in both inside and outside locations including pub, formal dining, terrace.
- Must occasionally lift/move up to 75 pounds.
BARTENDING ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have good bartending knowledge, including knowledge of wines and spirits
- Must be 21 years of age or older
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous serving experience required.
- Fine Dining Experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of POS is preferred
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $8.50 to $9.50 /hour
- Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)